ThingMonk 2017 Call For Papers Now Open
ThingMonk is a two day conference on the Internet of Things being held in London on September 12th and 13th, 2017. Now in its fifth year ThingMonk is a conference for the IOT practitioner - the programmers, designers and visionaries that are making the Internet of Things a reality. Thingmonk 2017 will run as a single track conference over two days. The ThingMonk Call for Speakers is now open, and runs until Monday, July 31st 2017.IOT is evolving at an incredible pace, and this years conference themes include
- Digital Twin: Bringing the physical & virtual together
- Data, Analytics, Time Series and IOT: how do use, present and aggregate data at IOT scale
- Machine Learning and IOT: how to use machine learning, data and IOT
- Design and IOT: designing for users, their context and scale
- Industrial IOT and IOT in manufacturing
- IOT and Sustainability
- IOT Programming Models
- Full stack IOT: The power of the network, how connected devices, platforms, services and data come together
Talks are twenty minutes long, and should tell a story. No one is going to learn your API in twenty minutes at a conference, but the attendees at ThingMonk will see new and novel ways to use the technology that you are talking about that you may have not even considered yet.
We would love to hear from you - submit your talk here.