ThingMonk is a two day conference on the Internet of Things being held in London on December 2nd and 3rd, 2014. Now in its second year ThingMonk is a conference for the IOT practitioner – the programmers, designers and visionaries that are making the Internet of Things a reality.
The ThingMonk 2014 Call for Speakers is now open, and runs until Friday, October 24th.
IOT is evolving at an incredible pace, and this years conference themes are
- Full stack IOT: The power of the network, how connected devices, platforms, services and data come together
- Data and IOT: how do use, present and aggregate data at IOT scale
- Design and IOT: designing for users, their context and scale
- Industrial IOT and IOT in manufacturing
- Agricultural IOT: harnessing IOT for agriculture
- IOT and Sustainability
- IOT Programming Models
Talks are twenty minutes long, and should tell a story. No one is going to learn your API in twenty minutes at a conference, but the attendees at ThingMonk will see new and novel ways to use the technology that you are talking about that you have not even considered yet.
Want to speak to the people really making the internet of things happen? Submit your talk here.